Cherwell Valley Group
Cherwell Valley Silos Limited (CVS) was incorporated in 1961 and is involved in a number of business areas including animal feedstuffs ingredient manufacture, grain trading, road transport services and property. The group employs around 80 people, in four divisions and has a turnover of approximately £30 million.
Core businesses are:
- Manufacture and sale of cooked oilseed products – Commodity Division
- Transport services including driver agency and industrial and LGV driver training – Valley Transport Solutions incorporating Dales Transport Services and Valley Solutions’ Driver Agency
- Warehousing, storage and property – Valley Property
- Grain trading
- Cherwell Valley Commodity Division incorporating Cherwell Trading
- Valley Transport Solutions incorporating Dales Transport Services, Valley Solutions’ Driver Agency and Valley Training
- Valley Property and Valley Storage & Warehousing
The Group’s activities are centered on an 18-acre site near the village of King’s Sutton in South Northamptonshire.
The Group holding company is K J Cherry & Sons Limited which owns 100% of the share capital of Cherwell Valley Silos Limited. Trading divisions of Cherwell Valley Silos Limited are:
Policies and Documents